How to insert data if not exist else update it?


I want to update row if exists in table bag else insert new row



these types of columns that I used it in table bag



I make car_name and p_id as primary (composite key)



I write this code in MySQL routine in xampp and it saves in xampp without errors but when I tries to execute it in xampp it makes error that says



The following query has failed: "SET @p0='mohamed'; SET @p1='1'; SET @p2='1'; SET @p3='1'; CALL bag_insert(@p0, @p1, @p2, @p3); "
MySQL said:



Code:






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dalles, Oregon

“Thánh nhọ” Lee Kwang Soo chúc thi tốt, sĩ tử Việt Nam... có dám nhận hay không?

眉山市