Styling input type file button


I have a question regarding the styling of the input type file button.
Since I cannot style the file input button, can I make a div that I can style how I want and when I click it , it triggers the input type button which opens the browse window ? If yes, any suggestions how to do it ?
Thank you.



Yes you can, this is one of the most used hacks for styling file-input.



Take a look at http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/inputfile.html



May be you can hide the input element and make use of a div for styling purposes..



You can style the file input with just css








By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dalles, Oregon

“Thánh nhọ” Lee Kwang Soo chúc thi tốt, sĩ tử Việt Nam... có dám nhận hay không?

眉山市