How to integrate biometric device of SecuSearch SDK PRO in ASP.NET


I am facing problem with integrating Bio metric device of Secugen Hemister Pro Duo SC PIV . I describing steps that I have done with this.



Client and server are same machine. It is working in visual studio not in IIS on same machine . If I run the asp.net project from IIS , then "device open failed " error is thrown . But If I run the project in visual studio , then it is run successfully .



I have enabled windows authentication . Please tell me how can I solve this error .



Check for some reason:






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dalles, Oregon

“Thánh nhọ” Lee Kwang Soo chúc thi tốt, sĩ tử Việt Nam... có dám nhận hay không?

Museum on the Mound