PyQt5 MDI Subwindow as a class


I have a QMainWindow with a menu and a mdiArea. When I click on a menu item I need to display a qDialog with, say, a datalist one it.



I'd like to build the QDialog with the datalist on it as it's own class; however, I do not know how to attach it to the mdiArea as a subwindow. Would it be possible to get a small example on how to do this?



clireportmain.ui:



You have to use the addSubWindow() method of QMdiArea:






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dalles, Oregon

“Thánh nhọ” Lee Kwang Soo chúc thi tốt, sĩ tử Việt Nam... có dám nhận hay không?

眉山市