invalid index to scalar variable when executing following code


Consider following code:



When executing I have following error:



IndexError: invalid index to scalar variable.



How can I prevent this error?
A is of shape (10,103) and the content of A is:



To clarify a bit, when all_values[0] = 0 I need the first record of A,
when all_values[0] = 1 then I need the second record of A, ..., when all_values[0] = 9 then I need the tenth record of A!






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dalles, Oregon

“Thánh nhọ” Lee Kwang Soo chúc thi tốt, sĩ tử Việt Nam... có dám nhận hay không?

眉山市