npm failing to install @angular/common and @angular/core


I'm having a problem installing packages for @angular/core and common among others. Sometimes npm install seems to install fine, and sometimes I run it, and it stops with an ERR! Code 1 but no other details.



Why does ng -v return actual version numbers that look good (that would be the versions of packages that angular will use to compile, right?) for everything, and npm outdated also claims that I have the packages installed, but npm ls --depth=0 tells me that I have UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY for a few items and UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY @angular/core invalid.? (also, what does the invalid mean?)



ng -v shows me: (I know, we're behind on versions. No time to upgrade or test, and it's multiple developers working on it so I can't upgrade right now)



npm outdated shows the same plus some other dev libraries



but here is part of the npm list --depth=0:



And if I try to install each library separately, it fails to give npm ERR! code 1 (after a bunch of warnings on x requires a peer of y).



How do I get more details or how do I know what's wrong? Thanks.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

The Dalles, Oregon

“Thánh nhọ” Lee Kwang Soo chúc thi tốt, sĩ tử Việt Nam... có dám nhận hay không?

眉山市