can I Run the PHP Script in Visual studio c# Program? [on hold]
I'm writing c# program in Visual studio and in the c# Program I'm trying to include my PHP Script path in commandline arguments.
Do we have any example how to run a php script in c# program?
Please provide me?
Thank you in advance.
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
You can do this, you can use the Process.Start method in C# to call the php interpreter using commandline arguments. Here is a quick example:
Here are a few other posts that may help on this note:
Run command line code programatically
Running PHP script from the command line
If you were looking for something more specific please edit your question and I'm sure people would be glad to help.