React component does'nt re-render with react router on url change


strong textI have a carousel component that I created in a jsx file. When I go to a different page and navigate back to that page the carousel doesn't re-render. I have tried updating my routes as well as looking into all possible css causes. I see that the carousel container is there but none of the content is showing.



Below is my jsx file:



Below is my router file:



Below is the Home.js file that I'm rendering my carousel in:



Here is the Navbar component



Would someone help me see why the carousel is not rendering when I navigate back to my home page?



Can you show your <Navbar /> component? Since your home path is path='/Home' make sure you have <Link to='/**H**ome'/> in your NavBar






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

佛陀 (漫畫)

Đế Bá

文学批评